School Psychology M.Ed./Ed.S.
- School Psychology Program Receives $1,025,000.00 Grant for MINRS Project!
- School Psychologist Ranked #1 in best social services jobs!
- Application Materials Required by Master of Education and Education Specialist Programs
- School Psychology Master of Education and Specialist in Education student handbook
- School Psychology Video FAQs
- NASP Resources – Programs With a Focus on Multiculturalism and/or Bilingualism
- Two Year Projected Course Offerings
Course description and classes
|Catherine Perkins, Ph.D.
- Catherine Perkins, Ph.D. — M.Ed/Ed.S. Program Coordinator
- Joseph Hill, Ph.D.
- Joel Meyers, Ph. D.
- Andy Roach, Ph.D.
- Steve Truscott, Psy.D.
- Kris Varjas, Psy.D.
- Ethan Van Norman, Ph.D
Graduate Admissions Information
For information about application steps, requirements and deadlines for graduate school, visit our extensive Graduate Admissions Information page.