School Psychology M.Ed./Ed.S.
The school psychology program at Georgia State University is recognized by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) as demonstrating a commitment to diversity issues through the recruitment and retention of students from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, multicultural curricular emphasis, faculty members involved in multicultural research and outreach, and participation in related research and training grants.
- Application checklist for doctor of philosophy degree programs
- School Psychology Master of Education and Specialist in Education student handbook
- School Psychology Video FAQs
- NASP Resources – Programs With a Focus on Multiculturalism and/or Bilingualism
- Two Year Projected Course Offerings
- Catherine Perkins, Ph. D., Program Coordinator
- Joseph Hill, Ph.D.
- Randy Kamphaus, Ph.D.
- Joel Meyers, Ph. D.
- Andy Roach, Ph.D.
- Steve Truscott, Psy.D.
- Kris Varjas, Psy.D.