Today’s professional school counselors work as educational leaders in a diverse urban and/or suburban school community to help all students maximize their potential for success in the world. The school counseling program within the Counseling and Psychological Services department at GSU is dedicated to preparing students to use school data to design, implement and evaluate developmentally appropriate school counseling programs that promote academic success, college and career readiness and personal/social skills for all students.
|Robert E. Rice, Ph.D.
We have three programs:
- School Counseling Program Handbook
- School Counseling Practicum/Internship Handbook 2014-2015
- School Counseling Application For Practicum CPS 7661/Internship CPS 7681
- School Counseling Education Specialist Handbook
- Students must complete a residency requirement to graduate from the Ed. S. program. Forms for the residency requirement can be found in the bookcase in room 950 (CPS main office) or here.
- Two Year Projected Course Offerings
Application Deadlines & Information Sessions See Full Calendar »
There are no upcoming events.