Two people sit by a desk and talk

graduate program Educational Research/Mental Health Counseling

The Department of Educational Policy Studies and CPS offer this dual M.S. degree. The program combines educational research and clinical mental health counseling.

You'll gain educational research expertise to use in your work setting. You'll also learn how to combine research with clinical mental health counseling. This program increases your opportunities, whether you work in academia or an applied setting.

Learn more about the individual programs for clinical mental health counseling and educational research.

Course description and classes

View the GSU Graduate Catalog 

CPS Admissions
Jonathan Orr, Ph.D.

Visit our graduate admissions page for:

  •     application deadlines
  •     application requirements
  •     how to apply

Graduate Admissions 

Want more information? Fill this out.

Get more information